Friday, October 26, 2007

Christmas Stamp-a-Stack

Today is another fabulous day :( I think sleep deprivation is now etched in my psyche. My oldest son cried for 3 hours last night!!! He has a cold & got all wound up crying, then he couldn't stop. I thought this no sleep thing was supposed to end as they got bigger! Tonight is my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack so I hope I can stay awake...

Here's what we'll be doing. Four designs, three of each, for a total of 12 card in one night! I printed a color flyer again with the instructions so that it would ease my time contraints. All the cards were CASE'd or inspired by other cards, so I can't take much credit for how cool these cards are :)

Card 1: 5-Petal Flower Christmas Card
This card is the easiest. It was CASE'd from "You Betcha!" here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/658980?cat=10060.

Ingredients:

Kraft, Old Olive, Whisper White cardstock, Old Olive, Real Red ink, Canvas Background stamp, In the Spotlight, All Holidays, 5-Petal flower punch

Card 2: Christmas Quote Card
This card is a combination of three cards. Here were my inspirations... http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/694412?cat=10728 http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/609022?cat=10728
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/654660?cat=10728

Ingredients:

Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White cardstock, Dashing DSP, Old Olive, Real Red, River Rock ink, Party Punch stamp set, Sidekick Sayings stamp set, 1" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch.





Card 3: Wintergreen Snowflake Card
This card was inspired bya a card I can no longer find... Why doesn that always happen? Anyway ...

Ingredients:

Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery, Soft Sky, Whisper White card stock, Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery, Soft Sky ink, Wintergreen DSP, Scallop punch, Large oval punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1" punch, 1/16" punch, silver brads, crafter's toolkit, white gel pen.


Card 4: Icy Reverse Masking
This card was CASE'd from Jan Tink. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...8059?cat=11094
I just switched out the colors, made the matting larger and cut down on the embellishments.

Ingredients:

Basic Grey, Bashful Blue, Whisper White card stock, Basic Grey, Bashful Blue ink, Snow Burst stamp set, All Holidays stamp set, sponge dauber, clear rhinestone brad


On a completely different note, my husband got to see the Prime Minister last night. My kids' school was 100 years old & he showed up for speeches, etc. I'm not too into Stephen Harper but it was interesting none the less that he was here. Maybe he'll remember we exist after all ;)

No comments: