Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Old Doodle Card

Today I thought I'd post a card I made quite a while ago. I still like it so that 's gotta say something! Do you get bored with your cards as soon as you move on to new ones? I often do. Funny how that happens. My newest projects are always soooo much nicer :) Making more than one of something is often difficult for me too.

Right after the doodle sets came out I worked on this one. I know Doodle That is no longer available, but I'll post this anyway! It's a pretty straight forward card... 51/2" square Always Artichoke card base, everything stamped in basic black. Center image matted with So Saffron, Rose Red & Regal Rose and colored with Stampin' Pastels. The little hearts along the bottom were stamped in black on Rose Red, cut out & touched up with white gel pen. Finally, I used a black marker & added the little circles all the way around the center image. Tah Dah!!! Isn't it pretty????


One of my next projects to share is going to be this cool 3-D tree centerpiece I made for my Halloween Hostess Party. It's somewhat time consuming, but interesting none the less. I've also continued working on the Sympathy cards, so I'll have some more pretty ones soon :)


No comments: