Friday, September 14, 2007

So I Started a Blog...


So I started a blog.... I've always thought that blogging was one of those things I'd never do. Seems kinda creepy to just yap about yourself to anyone, without knowing who's going to read it. I was really bored and started reading people's blogs from the links on http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/. I have a few favorites now and keep drooling over everyone's cards. Now I feel the need to show my cards & stuff to everyone on the planet :) We'll see how it goes.



A couple of my girlfriends were over last night just to work together & this is the fruit of my labour.

Everything on this page is from Stampin' Up! I used the "Doodle This" set for the flowers & corners, the "Big Deal Alphabet" for the title and the "Three for You" punch box set for the flowers on the central circle. The centers of the doodle flowers are pop-up glue dots covered with black heat embossing powder, the pointy flower is on dimensionals and the two large center circles are traced from the ginormous pieces chipboard collection. I pierced the center of the flower punch outs, filled in the doodling with a black journaling marker & the white gel pen and then traced around my title letters with the same black journaler. The patterned paper is from the Cutie Pie DSP(Designer Series Paper).

Now I'm feeling quite pleased with myself because I think this page rocks! Still need to work on the journaling circle in the center.

No comments: