Monday, September 17, 2007

Monday Morning

So it's Monday morning. Didn't get to do a whole lot of scrapbooking this week-end, only made one card. It was a CASE of a beautiful one I saw on splitcoast. Very slightly modified.
I started with a background piece of river rock CS (card stock), stamped the swirls from the Baroque Motifs set in chocolate chip and then distressed the edges with a sponge dauber and chocolate chip ink. Then I covered the bottom with some Brocade Background DSP (designer series paper) and a little stip of chocolate chip CS and chocolate chip taffeta ribbon to cover the divide. Next I coloured two flowers from the Pretties Kit. The large flower was coloured with river rock ink and then blended with an aqua painter and the smaller flower was coloured with a chocolate chip marked and also blended with an aqua painter. Attached a vanilla half pearl in the center of the flowers, as well as the flowers themselves, with glue dots. Finally, I stamped the sentiment in chocolate chip. Finished! Fabulous, isn't it?
I've been dying to use my Brocade Background paper. Have so many classes and workshops booked! I don't know if I'll have enough time to create all the projects never mind work on samples! Some day I'm quitting work so I can scrapbook and stamp, LOL!

No comments: