Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Very Bold!

Good morning again :) This is a card that sort of made itself... My husband loves it. I'm just liking it... not loving it. I wanted to make something with my new Bali Breeze paper & my new Time Well Spent set... here's what happened with them.
Ingredients:
Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Bali Breeze DSP - paper; Appricot Appeal, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Soft Sky - ink; Time Well Spent - stamp set; 1/2" circle punch, round Ice Rhinestone brad, Crafters' Toolkit - accessories ;
The two large flowers are cut out & attached with the brad & a glue dot in the center. After I'd pierced the row across the olive band, I was trying to find some ribbon or something to go across it... Didn't like anything I tried. Ended up stamping, coloring and cutting out the row of little flowers. Really like how that finished off the card!

No comments: