Thursday, January 31, 2008

So Very Cute!

My friend's daughter just turned two. This is the card I
made for her :) When the new catalogue came out last summer this was one of the sets I knew I HAD to have! With two little boys and lots of birthday parties in our future, I figure I'll get a lot of use out of it.

Ingredients:

Pixie Pink, Lovely Lilac, Green Galore, discontinued DSP, watercolor paper - paper; Pixie Pink, Orchid Opulence, Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise, Yo-Yo Yellow, Black StazOn - ink; All in the Family, All in the Family Accessories, Letterpress Numbers - stamp sets; Aqua Painter, blender pen, Orchid grograin ribbon, 1/2" circle punch, Basic Black marker - accessories;

I stamped & cut out the number "2". Then matted & trimmed it with Green Galore paper. The Green Galore matting is just eyeballed. For the watercoloring, after I'd finished with the Aqua Painter, I darkened up bits with the Blender Pen. Finally, I used my black marker to add grass lines and balloon strings. I think this card turned out very cute & cheery!

No comments: