Monday, January 28, 2008

Groovy Guava

Ever since I got my Ginger Blossom DSP I've been into making cards with Groovy Guava. This first little one (3x3) is a sample I made for my open house.
Also have a thing for Garden Whimsy, so this is the result :)

Ingredients:

Ruby Red, River Rock, Cameo Coral, Very Vanilla, Ginger Blossom DSP - paper; Groovy Guava, Basic Black - ink; Garden Whimsy, All Holiday - stamp sets; Scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, Sherbet Ribbon Originals - accessories;

This one is for my friend's little girl. She's very sweet & I think the card matches her perfectly!!
I've been testing out different "labels" made from punches. I think this one's quick & easy.
Ingredients:

Certainly Celery, Blush Blossom, Whisper White, Groovy Guava, Groovy Guava Prints DSP - paper; Basic Black, Groovy Guava, Certainly Celery, Blush Blossom - ink; Time Well Spent, Fun & Fast Notes - stamp sets; Colluzle, 1/16" punch, VersaMarker, Blender pen, Corner Rounder, Lg Oval punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch, gold brads - accessories ;

Notes: for the celery background I stamped the flowers from Time Well Spent in Certainly Celery & then went over the centers with the VersaMarker to make the background. The large Blush Blossom & Groovy Guava circle was cut with the Colluzle. Once I had the circle cut out, I created the scallops with the corner rounder and pierced each scallop with the 1/16" punch.

No comments: