Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Reindeer

These were the projects from one of my last parties. For some reason I was on a reindeer theme. Something about Rudolph's nose I think...

This card was made with the Holiday Lineup set. Every time I look at this stamp set I laugh. I LOVE all their funny faces :)
Ingredients:

Old Olive, Ski Slope DSP, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip - paper; Black StazOn, Chocolate Chip - ink; Holiday LineUp, Best Yet (hostess), Occations Collections (hostess)- stamp set; Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware, label punch, 1/8" punch, Horizontal Slot punch, Colluzzle,
Carousel Notes (traced onto Riding Hood Red), 1 1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon, blender pen, Stampin' Pastel, crystal effects - accessories;

This treat bag is supposed to be full of spare reindeer noses.

Ingredients:

Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Ski Slope DSP - paper; Chocolate Chip - ink; Deer Friends (hostess) - stamp set; Small Cello bags, Swedish berries (WalMart), scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, corner rounder, mini glue dots, mini red pom-poms(Michael's) - accessories;

No comments: