Thursday, October 23, 2008

Christmas Stamp-a-Stack

So, it's been a while since I posted on my blog... It's not that I haven't been stamping it's just that I've been using all the projects for classes & parties. I didn't want to post them until I'd used them for the class :)

Here's one of the cards we made at the Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack:

The watercolouring was lots of fun! I even took the time to add shadows & I think it made the image pop!

This card design was take from:


http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1068932?cat=14645

Ingredients:

Night of Navy, Baja Breeze, Confetti White - paper; Night of Navy, Black StazOn, Baja Breeze - ink; Holiday Lineup, Taffy Alphabet, Winter Post - stamp set; Stampin' Pastels, Blender Pen, distressing tool - accessories;

The second card was a total CASE. I think this is the most gorgeous card!!

It was taken from:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1045609?cat=14764

Ingredients:

Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Confetti Cream - paper; Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Sahara Sand, Baja Breeze - ink; Winter Post, Frames with a Flourish, En Francais - stamp sets; antique copper brads, Alpine Ribbon Originals, Chocolate Chip marker, sponge dauber, Stampin' Pastels - accessories;

And last but not least, some wine labels I designed for a wedding.
















Ingredients:

Avery labels - paper; Real Red, River Rock - ink; Baroque Motif, Frames with a Flourish - stamp sets;

No comments: