Monday, September 29, 2008

Some Pretty Cards

This pink & kiwi card is one I did for a demo at my last party. I'm so totally in love with the Pink Pirouette striped ribbon. I wasn't crazy about the new pink... seemed kinda pale but ever since I got the ribbon I can't stop using it :) It also pleases some strange thing within me to use the same pattern in two different colours. So all around this card is one of my recent favourites. The card didn't scan as well as it could have, but here it is!

Ingredients:

Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla, Bella Rose DSP - paper; Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette - ink; Pocket Silhouettes - stamp set; Pink Pirouette striped ribbon, Vanilla hodgepodge hardware, piercing template, label punch - accessories;

And the beautiful Bella again. I loved the sample card in the catalogue next to the Bella Toile background stamp, so I had to make my own version in Riding Hood Red. I'm crazy about Red & White and Blue & White Toile patterns!!

Ingredients:

Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White - paper; Riding Hood Red - ink; Bella Toile, Dreams du Jour - stamp sets; Riding Hood Red striped ribbon, scallop edge punch, pretties kit, Stampin' dimensionals - accessories;

No comments: