Monday, September 15, 2008

Exchange Cards & a Fall Card

So my friend asked me to join a birthday card exchange & even though I didn't really have time to do it... I said yes. Of course.... stupid me! Anyway, I promptly forgot all about it until she reminded me 5 days before they were due. (mailing time between us is usually 2 weeks) Oops. So Monday night I started to make cards wildly!!! Here are two of the cards I came up with.

Belated Birthday
I thought this one was kinda cute. Mostly unisex which is good. The inside reads "... a little slow. Happy Belated Birthday". Don't know if you can see it in the scan but I also added a "snail-trail" in crystal effects behind the snail.

Ingredients:

Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Sahara Sand, Whipser White - paper; Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Sahara Sand - ink; Sanded, Bugs & Kisses, Euphoria Mini-Alphabet - stamp sets; Jumbo Eyelets, Baja Breeze striped ribbon, Word Window punch, Crystal Effects, 1/2" circle punch, Crop-a-dile - accessories;


Boy Birthday Card
I love to mix stamp sets too. The cake came from an old Simply Sent Card Kit & the ants are from Bugs & Kisses.

Ingedients:

Basic Black, Always Artichoke, Night of Navy, So Saffron Prints DSP, Whipser White - paper; Basic Black, Always Artichoke, Night of Navy - ink; Lots of Thoughts, Bugs & Kisses, A Wish for You Simply Sent Card Kit - stamp sets; So Saffron marker, Always Artichoke marker, 1/8" punch, 1/2" circle punch - accessories;

Fall Thanks
This card was another sample from my Open House. I saw a very similar one on splitcoast. Here's my version

Ingredients:

Summer Picnic DSP, Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, More Mustard, Really Rust, Pumpkin Pie, Whipser White - paper; Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip - ink; Autumn Harvest, Thank You Kindly - stamp set; Spritzer, Close to Cocoa marker, blender pen, Stampin' pastels, Scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 16" punch - accessories;

No comments: