Friday, June 20, 2008

I've been lazy!

I see it's been three weeks since I posted any card here! My apologies! I have a couple cards to show you today...
This card was CASE'd from:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/827239?cat=8590&si=river%20rock

My only changes were the ribbon. I really like this colour combo. I used it with Heartfelt Thanks on my Mom's birthday card too.

Ingredients:

Basic Black, River Rock, Whipser White, Ginger Blossom DSP - paper; River Rock, Basic Black, Versa Mark - ink; Happy Harmony (SAB), Circle of Friendship - stamp set; Non-SU black polka dot ribbon, scallop punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch, 1/2" circle punch, Build-a-brad, black brads, black Embossing powder - accessories;

And this next photo is made from the new Fresh Cut Notes. These cards are soo cool! I really like the felt flowers in the center too. I saw a sample like these on Stamper's Showcase and really liked it!

Ingredients:

Fresh Cut Notes, Rose Red, Old Olive - paper; Rose Red, Old Olive - ink; Fresh Cut - stamp set; Flower Fusion, Clear Rhinestone brad - accessories;

No comments: