Wednesday, March 12, 2008

More Fruitiness

This card is totally CASE'd. The post on splitcoast already has 50 comments, so I guess I'm not the only one who loved it :) Here's the link http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/837586?cat=12786&si=strawberries
I used my white rub ons to create the pattern on the green and my hostess Prints Pack for the red strip of DSP but otherwise it's the same. Isn't it totally GORGEOUS!!! I just keep looking at it and smiling! So pretty!

To create the rub on pattern, I took one of the lines of rub ons & cut it into pieces that would fit the green paper. I evenly spaced the cut pieces and then rubbed. Quite quick & easy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the fresh clean colors in this card. I like the design of this card. When I saw this stamp set I wondered how I would ever use it. Guess I just needed to see some samples.
stampinjil