Monday, March 31, 2008

And the WINNER is....

DENISE! Congratulations!! If you'll send me your address to anyone@tbaytel.net, I'll get your package in the mail! Thanks for all your comments.

Today's project is a name frame I made for a friend's baby. I love the colours of the new Western Sky DSP! I've made a few with this same layout, so these are getting very quick :) Something about fast projects always makes me happy.

Ingredients:

Western Sky DSP, Blue Bayou Textured CS, Ruby Red, Whisper White, River Rock Prints DSP - paper; Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, River Rock - ink; Well-Worn Alphabet, Wanted, Itty Bitty Backgrounds - stamp sets; hemp, small star punch, 3/4" circle punch, River Rock double-stitched ribbon, Ruby Red brads, 1/8" circle punch, styled silver hodgepode hardware - accessories;

I had to trace the metal label plate because I didn't have the label punch, but it finally got here on Thursday, whoo-hoo! And even though this is supposed to be a stamping blog, I've got to post a picture of my new puppy, Lily. Isn't she the cutest?!




4 comments:

Charlene H. said...

She definitely is a cutie! Lucky you. My brother just got two puppies. There sure are a lot of work. Have with with her.

Denise G said...

yep, she is a cutie and I am so lucky! Thanks for great blog candy. I emailed you my address. This is really exciting.

Little Miss Nobody said...

Oh, Rose, she is sooo cute! Can't wait to meet her! Bet the boys are loving her! Keep me posted!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had a puppy!! Our neighbor's puppy ate his hearing aids so she is worth $3500!! Loved your cards and ideas.
Bonnie B