Thursday, February 28, 2008

Workshops & Classes

I know I've commented to several people that I have my classes listed on this site, but it's been a couple months since I listed them. Here they are again :)

Feb. 29 - Faux Metal Technique
March 28 - Watercoloring
April 25 - Punches
May 30 - Cracked Glass
Classes are 7pm - 9:30pm $10 per person

Open Scrapbooking Nights are:
March 21, April 18, May 23 and June 20

And for a lovely project to share....
This is an old card I still REALLY love. It was my first good card with my watercolor crayons. It's made with a discontinue set called Angler.

Ingredients:
Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Boardering Blue, Whisper White - paper; Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Boardering Blue - ink; Angler - stamp set; watercolor crayons, blender pen, vintage brad - accessories;

1 comment:

Little Miss Nobody said...

hey, I remember this one! This is definitely one of my favourites of yours! I even saved it!