Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Give a Scrap About Autism

Very old baby picture of Evan...  I love my blue
cookie monster - made from a scallop punch and some
circle punches.  Also crazy about the silver rub on
from Jenni Bowlin.
This last weekend we had a fundraising scrap for autism.  It was totally awesome!  I can't remember when I had so much fun :)

I didn't really have any specific project to work on, so I just took a bunch of kits and some random photos.  These were the pages I ended up with...
This was made from my most FAVORITE kit - For the Record
by Echo Park.  Cute pictures of the boys... You can dress
them up, but you can't take them out...

And finally some older Christmas pictures.  Had a hard time with these because of all the bright blue.
Ended up avoiding it altogether.  Like how they turned out :)

No comments: