Monday, April 15, 2013

And for the Record...

So, this kit from Echo Park ticks almost every favourite button I have!  I LOVE the colours, LOVE the style, can't seem to stop using this one!!  It has that awesome combination of vintage and office supply, mixed with fresh exciting colours that makes me love it oh, so much.

My favourite part of this first layout is the little shipping tags I cut from the border paper.  Also kinda crazy about the rainbow effect of the background paper while still maintaining the "white-ness".  On the second layout, totally love the vintage camera, the chipboard flower, the ledger background paper and the little alphabet strips.  So happy, me!
Brody making faces as he pretends to dislike the cake
Grandma made him... such a naughty boy!

Some old pics... Brody's diaper station was still in the corner
of the living room!





































And last but not least, the video production of these beauties :)

No comments: