Thursday, October 4, 2012

Prairie Hill Collection - October

When I went looking for my paper collections at Pink Paislee, I knew immediately that I "needed" this one.  I loved the colour combination of grey, rust and gold. The muted, yet bright  patterns looked so fun!  Due to my usual feeling that I can do 5,000 things a day, I was recording the video at 2am and realized the next day that this first "help" layout was only half recorded!!  Grrrrr.... It's my favorite of this month's project too.  Anyway, I grabbed the camera & went to work on the next layout.  It turned out pretty good too.

These pictures remind me of all the days the boys
"helped" when they were little.  Sometimes
aggravating back then but awesome memories
now.  Love the way the inked chipboard swirls add pop
to this page.

For Brad's 30th birthday, we went go-carting.  Evan was only
a few months old, but I got a couple laps in with Brody :)
Ahhh, Brad :)   Love you.






































And finally the video... kinda missed the music in this one.  Maybe I'll re-post it later, LOL.

No comments: