Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Stella & Rose - Hattie Is HERE!!!

I've been dying to use this kit. I've had it ready & waiting for a while and now it's finally September's kit!! I LOVE navy blue (well, really any blue) and the awesome ledger paper and flowered paper in this kit are to die for! Here's a peek at the kit :)


I seemed to have been on a flower theme while I was putting this together so the add-on kit is very "rosey" (hee hee)


And last but not least the Solids Pack. I love how much extra flexibility I have now that there's a range of solid colours to go with each kit. It seemed like there was always just one solid colour missing before. Now there a how range to choose from that still match the kit :) My pages just seem to keep going together faster!



Hope you love this kit as much as I do!!

No comments: