Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hattie Pages

I've started a school scrapbook for both boys and I used the Stella & Rose - Hattie collection for Brody's SK pictures. The pages turned out great! I made a pocket in the back of the second page to keep his report cards & a couple special art projects.







I used the "Doodle It Borders - ABC 123" on the journaling tag & the top of the second page. Love these things!! This is the second package I've used from the store... I just seem to use them on everything! http://www.createdwithpaper.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=71_82&products_id=712






Rhonda has been designer for the store for a few months now & always comes up with gorgeous pages but I think she's outdone herself this time! I LOVE these baby pages of her daughter. Aren't they great?




No comments: