Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Olivia Collection - December 2010

This month's kit is great if you want to make a special project as a Christmas gift or just want to whip up a mini book quickly!

I love chipboard mini-albums but usually it takes me a while, cause I'm fussy :) My last mini album took about 10 hours to make... this month's book only took me about 2 - 3 hours, including picking out my pictures.

My favorite thing about this set is that the pad of paper is die cut to match the mini album.

Check out this great Olivia collection from BoBunny.


















And here's the add-on kit. I totally LOVE adhesive chipboard stuff. It gives texture and depth to my project without me having to do anything :) The BoBunny Journaling stamps are a fave too. Anything with swirls...
















Watch for a video post comming soon! (well probably tomorrow, but anyway...)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very quick question, l have already done my album, but wanted to know what kind of glue did you use to attach the paper to the chipboard.

Little Miss Nobody said...

Ooh, this one is really cute!! I might be tempted to get this one! Can I check it out when we're up there? :-)

Thyme said...

I used photo squares around the center of the paper & then a glue stick just on the edges of the chipboard.