Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December Kit Time!!

This month's kit from www.createdwithpaper.com is pretty cool. It's a whole minibook in one kit. I managed to squish the whole project into just under 11 minutes :) Hope you enjoy it. Although the kit is for a recipe book featuring BoBunny's Kitchen Spice, I though I'd "spice it up a little" and make a differnt type of book from the same kit. I saw an idea quite a while ago, for a "week in our life" book. Our routine has changed so many times over the last few years that I thought a current life snapshot would be cool. It was a fun project. I took photos of our ordinary life for one week & then turn them into a book. By using pockets, tags and envelopes I managed to squeeze quite a few pictures into my book. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

What a COOL Idea your Week in your Life Book!!! LOVE IT !!! Bonnie