Saturday, December 19, 2009

Cards for Little People

December and January have a lot of card occasions for me, so I've started another card spree. Thought I would share the first one.

The first is a 2nd Birthday card for my friend's little girl. It's also a little sneak peak at the January kit :) The cupcake is cut & chalked from some of the kit paper.














Ingredients:

SU! Chocolate Chip, SU! Pixie Pink, October Afternoon "Ducks in a Row", American Crafts "Forbidden Love"- paper; Scallop Edge Punch, Bazzill In Stitchz "Formal Flourish", green embroidery floss, circle cutter, corner rounder, Stampin' Pastels

To make the cupcake, I cut the cupcake out of the Forbidden Love paper in three colours (brown, dark pink & light pink). I cut the whole cupcake in brown, the topper & icing in the light pink & just the icing in the dark pink. I chalked each section with the matching colour & put them all together with pop-up dots.

No comments: