Monday, December 1, 2008

Sew, Owls are in Right Now...

I had my first technique club & we chose punches as the technique. I found a tutorial for these owls on the Stampin' Up! site & thought they were adorable. The first birthday one is similar to the tutorial and I made one for my mother-in-law but since it's so close to Christmas I thought we'd make a more Christmasy one for the club.

Ingredients:

Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron DSP, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White - paper; VersaMark - ink; Occasions Collection - stamp set; White embossing powder, Chocolate Chip polytwill ribbon, Chocolate Chip marker, scallop edge punch, 1/8" punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, scallop circle punch, tab punch, 3/4" circle punch, 1/2" circle punch, 5 petal flower punch, boho blossoms punch - accessories;

And so for the Christmasy version...


Ingredients:

Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Bashful Blue, Whiper White, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, More Mustard - paper; Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White - ink; Snow Burst, Best Yet (hostess)- stamp sets; white gel pen, Chocolate Chip marker, scallop edge punch, 1/8" punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, scallop circle punch, tab punch, 3/4" circle punch, 1/2" circle punch, 5 petal flower punch, boho blossoms punch - accessories;

Sewing Machine!! I thought this set was great. I love vintage stuff!!! I even got it free during the Novemeber promotion from the sampler catalogue. I love the colours for this card too.

Ingredients:

Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, So Saffron, Very Vanilla, So Saffron DSP, Ski Slope DSP - paper; Old Olive, Tangerine Tango - ink; Puns from the Past - stamp set; mini library clips, linen thread - accessories;

No comments: