Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Playing with my New Stuff

The new Bella Rose Designer Series Paper is sooooo pretty! This really soft pink & rose paper just made me think of baby girls. The Sock Monkey is so cute I had to put them together. I see that my favorite Close to Cocoa Prints DSP is discontinued so I used my piercing template and white gel pen to make the polka dot background. So in love with the taffeta ribbon! I'm glad they didn't discontinue it!

Ingredients:
Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Ridding Hood Red - paper; Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa - ink; Sock Monkey, Everyday Flexible Phrases - stamp sets; pink taffeta ribbon, white gel pen, piercing template - accessories;

After looking at this new Dreams de Jour set I thought this stamp would fit perfectly in the 1 3/8" square punch. There's something about stamps that fit into a punch that just makes me happy! I stole this layout from a Black & River Rock card I made a month or so ago. I like how this one turned out!

Ingredients:

Kiwi Kiss, Ridding Hood Red, Bella Rose DSP, Whisper White - paper; Kiwi Kiss, Ridding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip - ink; Dreams de Jour - stamp set; 1 3/8" square punch, blender pen, Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon - accessories;

No comments: