Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New Stuff, new stuff, la, la, la, la, laaaaaaaaa

And the new colours are...... (Drum roll, please)....
So I'm pleased with this year's colours & the new Bella Rose paper that combines the Ridding Hood Red with the Pink Pirouette is BEAUTIFUL! I received my pre-order from this fall's catalogue & had to get right into it!! I went on splitcoast & check out some samples... Here's some of what I came up with.

This card is only changed slightly from the sample. I think it's gorgeous!
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/983439?cat=14263
This one too I really like. I change the layout & the ribbon from the sample. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/982949?cat=14268

And finally a Chirstmas card already!! One of the new hostess sets for the fall catalogue is this Deer Friends set. So cute! It reminds me of the Halloween one they had in last year's catalogue. I think I'll have lots of fun with this!

Ingredients:

Real Read, Bella Rose DSP, Whisper White - paper; Chocolate Chip, Versa Mark - ink; Deer Friends (hostess) - stamp set; Striped Red grograin ribbon, linen thread, scallop punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1/16" punch, white embossing powder, Real Red marker - accessories;

No comments: