Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sniff... Good-bye...

No, I'm not going anywhere... (*I wish*) Today I'm going to post the good-bye card I made for my office mate. We've shared our little office for over a year. He's leaving for an extended European tour and not expected to return. What a fabulous opportunity to use my World Tour set!!
This card is so me! I love vintage stuff and the overlapping labels just tickle me!! I was delighted to finally use this patterned paper too. I know... I sound so sad that he's leaving, but I've got to keep a positive attitude, don't I? Almost everything on or about this card is discontinued, but that's just how it goes, I guess.

Ingredients:

Cranberry Crisp, Buckaroo Blue, Confetti White, Sentimental Journey DSP - paper; Cranberry Crisp, Buckaroo Blue, Chocolate Chip - ink; World Tour, Rough Edges Mini Alphabet, Handbill Headlines - stamp sets; Chocolate Chip polytwill ribbon, library clip, 1 3/8" circle punch, linen thread, vintage brads - accessories;

I loved this set as soon as I saw it. Too bad it doesn't have more samples in the splitcoast gallery! If you have a card with this set, send me a picture at anyone@tbaytel.net & we'll post our own set of samples!!

No comments: