Friday, April 11, 2008

Buggy Kids' Cards

For my party on Saturday, we chose a kid's birthday card as one of the make & takes. Because I couldn't decide if I should make a neutral, boy or girl birthday card, I came up with the idea of making an interchangable layout. I love that I like them indiviually as well as together. I think they turned out very cute! I was inspired by one of the cards from Stamper's Showcase a couple days ago.

Boy's Card Ingredients:
Wild Wasabi, Jersey Shore DSP, Bashful Blue, Brilliant Blue, Confetti White - paper; Only Orange, Wild Wasabi, Brilliant Blue - ink; Bugs & Kisses - stamp set; Spiral punch, 1 3/8" square punch, Bold Brights buttons, crochet cotton, glue dots - accessories;

Girl's Card Ingredients:

Groovy Guava, Ginger Blossom DSP, River Rock, Ruby Red, Very Vanilla - paper; River Rock, Groovy Guava, Cameo Coral - ink; Bugs & Kisses - stamp set; Pretties kit flower, gold brad, sprial punch, 1 3/8" square punch, Cameo Coral marker, Stampin' dimensional - accessories;

I'm glad they turned out so well! The bugs are so easy to frame with the square punch! I've had it for so long and I hardly use it... This was so quick!

1 comment:

Created With Paper said...

We'll I'm partial to pink so it gets my vote! I really like that movie strip look a lot. Did you see I've got my blog developed? Your mom was on there today, I'm going to make it to her new party date after all , it was a tough choice volleyball or stamping...stamping won this time!