Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Portobello Road

March's kit was Portobello Road from the Lost & Found collection @ My Mind's Eye.  The colours in this kit really drew me but I wasn't sure if I should do yet another Lost & Found collection!  Was wondering if everyone was getting tired of it...  Well, not sure how everyone felt about it but I loved the pages I ended up making!


I had originally thought this kit was all silver and blue but there turned out to be an amazing amount of orange/peach and greens in the papers too.  Some of the designs were too beautiful for words!  All the designers came up with pages and cards I loved!  Seemed to settle all my worries about the huge pad of paper, LOL!  Check out all the samples at:  http://www.createdwithpaper.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=6817

Here's a look at the video too :)


No comments: