Monday, March 7, 2011

Alphabet Soup

I have been dying to work with this kit... It was boxed up on my shelf waiting for March to come along and every time I'd look at it, I would think "Ohhh, I can't wait to play with that!!" Now I've finally got my chance! Wanna see what I made?

This layout makes me realize how much my boys have grown & changed... They both LOVED this tricycle.


















And all of us have been waiting for the phone to ring... there's going to be a new neice/cousin arriving any day. Here's the baby card I made for her.

3 comments:

Little Miss Nobody said...

cute, Rose :-)

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

Hi Rosemarie:) It is so great to see your blog! Your work is fabulous. I am visiting my aunt, Pat Miller, in Thunder Bay right now and had her help me look you up! I'll be back for sure:)

Bonnie B. said...

I just LOVE to see your work--you are such an inspiration!!