Thursday, May 7, 2009

College Card

This was my first attempt at a College card. I'm sure there's a more technical description, but basically a college card is stamping as many background layers as you can with one focal image on top. I think I managed to use 6 different stamp sets and four types of embelishments for this one card . I think it turned out really cool.

Ingredients:


Baja Breeze, Confetti Cream, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip - paper; Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Chocolate Chip - ink; Friends 24-7, Music Score (non-SU), En Francias, Aged to Perfection, Stamp of Authenticity, Winter Post - stamp sets; Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, mini library clips, linen thread, Button Boquet, Button Latte, Stampin' dimensionals, blender pen, Stampin' Pastels - accessories;

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whata COOL Card!!! Love it!!!Bonnie