Thursday, April 9, 2009

Aren't Cards Fun?

Here's a really old Father's Day card I really like. I find the seaside set a very reasonable set to use for masculine cards. To created the striped background paper, I took three different colors of the same patterned paper and cut them into strips. By mixing up the width & the order of the paper, I made my own multi coloured background paper.

Ingredients:

Bashful Blue Prints DSP, Real Red Prints DSP, Brilliant Blue Prints DSP, Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue, Whisper White - paper; Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue - ink; Seaside, Everyday Flexible Phrases - stamp sets; Brilliant Blue brads, linen thread - accessories;

This is a birthday card for one of the girls in my son's class. I used some the April kit "Fawnd of You" from http://www.createdwithpaper.com/




















Ingredients:
Almond Dot (BoBunny), Bouquet of Bliss (Sassafrass Lass), Chai tea (Sassafrass Lass), Girl's Best Friend (Sassafrass Lass)- paper; Chocolate Holly Doodle stickers (Pink Paislee), Happy Pal Around - chipboard sticker shapes (Sassafrass Lass), Textured Corduroy Blossoms (Maya Road) - accessories;

No comments: