Friday, February 27, 2009

The promised layouts

So I've still been lagging behind in my postings, so here's a bunch of pictures to help make up for it :)

I've become a member of the design team for Created with Paper. These are the layouts that go with the video in the last post. Check out http://www.createdwithpaper/ .com



And now onto cards!! This card was the Valentine's card I made for my husband. I'd gone to visit my sister (8 hour drive away) during the Valentine's week-end & he suprised me by showing up on Valentine's day. I AM bananas about him :)

Ingredients:

Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Pretty in Pink, Sahara Sand, Certainly Celery Prints DSP, Whisper White - paper; Chocolate Chip, Barely Banana - ink; Sock Monkey, Euphoria mini alphabet - stamp sets; Heart to Heart punch, 1/4" square punch - accessories;

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your scrapbook layout!

Bonnie said...

I love your Banana Card for your hubby!! Bonnie