Friday, May 9, 2008

The Mother's Day CASE Extravaganza!

Leaving everything to the last moment, as usual, I made all my Mother's Day cards last night. Due to lack of planning, most of these are CASE'd. I'm excited about how they turned out though. I really like them all!
This first one is an exact CASE from http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/907020?cat=10720
When I uploaded my card yesterday on splitcoast, I saw this one right close to it... Same colours, same stamp set, same DSP... two people must be thinking the same way!!

Ingredients:

Berry Bliss DSP, Purely Pomegranate, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White - paper; Purely Pomegranate, Pretty in Pink - ink; Priceless - stamp set; Coluzzle, sponge dauber, 1" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch - accessories;

This was a fun card to make. I think it's for my Grandma.

This second card was inspired by http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/906631?cat=12786&si=strawberry. The white flowers with the strawberries really caught my eye.


Ingredients:

Kraft, Barely Banana, Prints Pack DSP, Whisper White - paper; Garden Green, Rose Red - ink; Tart & Tangy, All Holiday, Friendship Blooms (SAB) - stamp sets; Pretties Kit flowers, Barely Banana brads, Close to Cocoa marker - accessories;


And finally, this card was inspired by http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/900504?cat=10720

Ingredients:

Groovy Guava Prints DSP, Afternoon Tea DSP, Confetti White, Wild Wasabi - paper; Chocolate Chip, Groovy Guava - ink; Priceless, All Holiday - stamp sets; Hodgepodge Hardware, Theater Ribbon Originals, Sherbet Ribbon Originals, small oval punch - accessories;

3 comments:

Little Miss Nobody said...

Happy Birthday (a day late!) Your card and present are in the mail ... sorry to be late! Hope you had a good day!

Bonnie B. said...

Awesome Work--I hope to make one like it!!!
Bonnie B.

Bonnie B. said...

I LOVE your work but am having trouble leaving you comments---
AWESOME CARD!!!
Bonnie