Monday, April 15, 2013

Mom's Birthday Card - Sixty!?!

Sixty years has my mother passed upon this earth... amazing!  In honour of this occasion, I created this beauty!  It has a bit of this and a bit of that to create the whole :)  The green paper is from the Jackson Garden collection, the brown flocked paper and the brown floral paper are from the Little Boy Blue collection, the cream embossed paper is from the Graceful collection, the kraft doilie is from the Double Dutch collection, the buttons are from the This & That collection and the flower is from the Portobello Rd collection.  The final touch was the some green sticker numbers that I shined up with a VersaMarker and some glossy enamel embossing powder.  I inked the embossed paper and zigzag stitched around it.  I love how this turned out.  This is one of my favourite colour combos too :)

Card I made for Mom's 60th Birthday...

No comments: