Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Open House Party

There's gonna be a PARTY! I love doing Open House parties. I get to plan a lot further in advance so I have time to make cool stuff! I'm so excited about the Style Watches in the new catalogue so I've decided to do three displays with samples, etc. in each style. Part of the gift for each person attending is a little card set. I've only finished the two styles so far.

Eastern Eclectic
Ingredients:

Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, So Saffron, Very Vanilla - paper; Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, So Saffron - ink; Embrace Life - stamp set; Crop-a-dile, Scallop edge punch, Colluzle, blender pen - accessories;

You can't see it very well, but the scallop edge on this card has embossed circles from the crop-a-dile in each scallop. These cards are 2 1/2" x 3".

Sweet Bella



Ingredients:

Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Whipser White, Bella Rose DSP - paper; Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, So Saffron - ink; Dreams du Jour - stamp set; Scallop edge punch, White gel pen, Chocolate Chip marker, blender pen - accessories;

So exciting!! If you're in Thunder Bay & you'd like to be invited, leave me a post & I'll get you my address :)

No comments: